Saturday, December 3, 2011

Vintage Hair Inspiration: Veronica Lake

My hair mood changes daily (last week I had an Austrian milkmaid moment) so my hair inspirations have to be quite varied in general. I was sorting through some of my books the other day and realised that a photo of Veronica Lake in a 'Film Goddesses' book I was given many moons ago, with her hair draped over a bearskin rug, must have been quite influential for me. She's like the proto-Roxy Music girl, non? I have no intention of going blonde any time soon, unless I can magically get this nasty L'Oreal stuff out, but I do enjoy occasionally waving and side parting my hair....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview on Feedage: new-hairstyle Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com All About New Hairstyle

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts